Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sound

As I walk down the path, I look at the sights the world has to offer me and I listen to the many beautiful sounds coming at me from all around. I hear them and I see them but sometimes I have had trouble learning them. They are so many and they seem to overwhelm each other and overflow my banks of perception. Then I heard my sound and the sound is good and I am relaxed. As I walked that path, I remembered the sound and I repeated my sound and it gave me peace. Soon the many sounds around me became distinct and the sights were clear. I started to remember and the learning came somewhat easier. Each day my sound came to me and I repeated the sound and calm was with me and the world became somewhat more tranquil.

No comments: