"If you have always existed, why can I not find you?"
He responded, "I have been in you from the beginning. Where did you look? Did you think I was somewhere?"
"If you are omniscient, what can I learn from you?"
She answered, "Reach out with your arms and wrap yourself in them. Do you not feel me? What is it you wish to learn in life? I am and have always been just this."
"Why can I not grasp you and become one with you?"
Its' whispering sigh blew across him and through him. The world and the universe around it provide many lessons, but as you evolve from one plane to another, you may never realize the transition you are making, if you truly make one. What is now has always been and will always be, and what has been is nothing and shall remain.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment