Tuesday, April 28, 2009

They Came

They came, as I knew they would. I had been waiting for them for quite some time actually. I had been anticipating this very event, you might sat. If you have experience life and you have learned anything, you eventually begin to know when certain things are going to happen. That is exactly what happened to me. This was just one of those things. I had mentioned it to some of my colleagues and even to a couple of my friends. Oh yes, I do have a couple of friends; not more than a couple, mind you. Most don't want to listen to me any more. Mr. Doom and Warning, they all call me. Boy, they'll all be listening to me now. But that will just have to wait, because I am going on vacation. I had planned it, and when you plan something, you just have to see it through.

Oh, and please just let them out when they have run out of steam.

No comments: