Thursday, April 23, 2009
Nightwings
I have always been one of those, but not fully accepted by them. I don't like the light; it hurts so very much. I want the shadows. There I find my comfort. I am not, however, adaptable to the night. I still need to wander the daytime. I do not seek out the company of those who move around me. I avoid the contact as they avoid contacting me. The taste has never really come upon me. I find my nourishment in other manners. the mind fits into a slot somewhere between the two worlds, carving out its own niche, seeking for itself a place to call its own. I avoid those who may be similar and those so different from me, and yet, yet I wonder what life would have been like to have belonged in one or the other. But there has been the wolf and he has been my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment