Thursday, April 2, 2009

Points

The professor announced in class on Monday that when class resumed on Wednesday he would not allow any questions to be asked. If anyone asked a question, that student would lose 30% of his or her final grade average.

On Wednesday, the professor stood in front of the classroom as the students arrived. A late arriving youth came rushing into the room and was taking his seat when the professor said to him, "You will be losing 30% of your grade for that."

"What did I do? I didn't ask you anything. I was only sitting down in my seat."

"Where have you come from? Where is your home?" The professor inquired of the late arriving student.

"I come from Kansas." The worried youth responded to the teacher's question.

"The professor nodded and replied, "You deserved the loss of points before you even joined the class."

No comments: